1. Boarding charges are per night.
2. Pets must be picked up between 12:00pm & 7:00pm M,T,W & F, 4:30pm Thurs & 3:00pm Sat. NO PETS WILL BE RELEASED AFTER THESE HOURS. Kennel attendants outside walking dogs are not authorized to discharge pets during non-business hours. No pet will be released to anyone other than the owner or owner's assigned legal agent.
3. Personal items may be left at your owl risk. We are not responsible for loss or damage.
4. Any boarding pet that shows symptoms of illness or otherwise requires attention will be treated at the doctor's descretion and at the owners expense. Stress colitis (diarrhea) is an extremely common example that occurs in pets that are away from their owner and home environment. If the cost of any treatment exceeds the limit stated on the boarding release, you will be telephoned prior to institiution of treatment. An exception would be in the instance of a life-threatening emergency in which treatment will commence immediately. If my pet should bcome ill, I request Kelly's Animal Hospital, provide all medical/surgical treatment it deems necessary, with fees not to exceed $ . I acknowledge that in the event of my pet's illness, the staffat Kelly's Animal Hospital may not be able to contact me immediately and is therefore authorized to initiate appropriate treatment until I (or the pet's agent) can be reached.
5. All pets boarding must be up to date with the following vaccinaitions: distemper/parvo, rabies, bordetella, & influenza for dogs and distemper/upper respiratory & rabies for cats. Vaccinations for bordetella, for dogs only, should be given at least 2 weeks prior to boarding to be competely effective. Ifthe vaccine is given upon arrival, your pet may still be susceptibleto kennel cough.
6 IF YOU ARE NOT AN ACTIVE CLIENT OF KELLY'S ANIMAL HOSPITAL, PROOF OF VACCINATION MUST BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN. IF PROOF IS NOT BROUGHT IN, VACCINES WILL BE ADMINISTERED WITH A COMPLETE PHYSICAL AT THAT TIME BY ONE THE VETERINARIANS ON STAFF.
7.Pets will be checked for external parasites (fleas and/or ticks) upon check in. Ifparasites are found, a parasite preventative will be applied to your pet at your expense. Ifyour pet requires repetitive bathing, more than I additional bath, you will be charged.
We at Kelly's Animal Hospital do everything in our power to ensure your dog is not exposed to any diseases while in our care. To that end, we require that the Canine boarders are current on all vaccinations, including Bordetella (kennel cough) and Influenza, and Feline boarders have all required vaccines. We will not accept any dog or cat that is showing signs of respiratory disease for the safety and well-being of all boarders. If an animal starts to show signs of a respiratory disease, they are immediately isolated from the general population.
Due to the inherent risk of boarding at this facility or any other, if your pet manifests signs of respiratory disease after being discharged, they will be treated at the owner's expense.
Everything possible will be done to assure your pet goes home flea & tick free. Every animal boarded is thoroughly checked for external parasites before entering our kennel. Due to the inherent risk of boarding, Kelly's Animal Hospital will not be responsible for any external parasites found once leaving our facility.
I understand that if my pet needs specialized care, which covers oral medications, supplements, or injectable medications, needs asistance to stand or walk, that there will be an additional charge up to $10.00/night charge. I agree to pay all related expenses associated with the treatment of my pet until I am available to discuss further care and fees.
I agree to make complete payment to Kelly's Animal Hospital at the time of discharge. I certify that my pet appears free of contagious disease and has not bitten anyone within the past ten days. I understand that if l fail to pick up my pet within 10 days of notification to the above address, my pet will be considered to be abandoned and will be handled in accordance with Florida's state law, and that doing so does not relieve my of my financial obligations.
I have read the above and I am in full agreement.
Kelly's Animal Hospital will not be liable for toys, bedding, dishes, leashes or collars that are brought in with your animal.